Corsair CMX PRO (400 Mhz): Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a link so we can check out the latency timings?

I do agree with andrew, Corsair memory, in general, is very good.

The URL I am looking at doesn`t have a link to any info on the ram. However, it is one of the most expensive chips available at that place.

the lower the latency timings the better the performance of the RAM.

By the way, what are you using this computer for? What kind of graphics card are you running?

I`m going to be using the system for gaming. I cuurently have a Radeon 9800 Pro. I am buying an AMD64 3200+ this weekend.

sounds good so far. If you're building a gaming rig make sure you get some quality RAM.

can you give a link to the site where you're buying the RAM?

Yup, Corsair is pretty good. ;)

If you want XMS that bad, and are from Quebec (which I assume according to the MicroBytes link you provided) may I advise you to check out ShopLCI and have a look at their Price List in PDF format. They have decent prices, XMS memory and some locations around Montreal and in Quebec City too.

Only gripe is their somewhat poor customer service. But if you know what you want and are willing to wait for them to actually order your stuff if it isn't in stock, it's an OK store I guess.

Yes Jeece. I am from Quebec. I'll take a look at it in the mean time, but can u let me know which ram would be the best deal (Corsair) from the link I provided above (Microbytes)? I am going to buy the whole system at once from there, so I may as well get the ram too.

Thx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom