Copying DVDÂ’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud5437

In Runtime
IÂ’m still having trouble with copying DVDÂ’s. I can get one to copy then it will just not copy and more, it will get to about 90% - 100% and say that burning process failed because of error reading data. This is nothing to do with the DVD that im copying because I tried using the same one twice and the blanks are all fine as well (me mate took 10 and they all copied great, I no you can get a few dudÂ’s but not 9 out of 10.) any help you people can offer will be great, I donÂ’t want to have to take my computer to the shop as all my software is a little on the pirate side. I donÂ’t think itÂ’s the software either as itÂ’s the same copy of Nero 6 that my mate is using.

The system im using:

40GB Hard Drive
256MB Ram
XP Pro
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.6GHz
MSI (Micro Star) MS-6391 (845 Pro4) motherboard

Thanks for any help

you should do a google or yahoo search for a program called DVD Shrink. it works for me everytime, just make sure that you download a copy of it with a logo of a CD on our desktop and not a logo of a scroll. the DVD Shrink with the scroll logo will not let you burn a copy of the DVD when you're done decrypting it.

i have the shrik with the scroll, i will give that ago, thanks
do you think that will solve my Nero problems?

Decode the DVD to your HDD first by using this. Then you will be able to copy to a CD without receiving errors.

Guys, DVD coping is not something you should be talking about on here. Due to possible legal back lash from the MPAA...
Just a heads up for you...
Besides this is a duplicate post from the OS forum...

Inaris said:
Guys, DVD coping is not something you should be talking about on here. Due to possible legal back lash from the MPAA...
Just a heads up for you...
Besides this is a duplicate post from the OS forum...

True, but it really depends on what it is that he is copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom