cooling and noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

In Runtime
Ok I have the aspire xdreamer II case and it seems as though the cooling isnt too great and its sorta loud. Anyone else have this case or has heard it and has any suggestions for some different fans that are more quiet and cool better? Maybe I should have more then two? Also I am thinking about getting a cathode.... so the fans dont have to glow. thanks

usually illuminated fans dont have good CFM . . .and i think that case has 2 x 80mm fans . . .

get some good fans, and youre also doing the right thing, leaving the lighting and glow to the cathodes

I have an x-dreamer I, and it is pretty loud. I'm not running anything spectacular in it, so it does an okay job of cooling. Considering that i went down about 10c after i changed it for the old case.

koldapu said:
usually illuminated fans dont have good CFM . . .and i think that case has 2 x 80mm fans . . .

get some good fans, and youre also doing the right thing, leaving the lighting and glow to the cathodes

ok so what fans will give better cooling and be quiter (got any links) and how many should I get. There is only 2 80mm fans in there now... one blowing in one blowing out. Also which cathode light should I go for. Do they actually cool it down too?

If you get two of the thermaltakes your computer will be a hairdryer :) . It does have speed control though so you can just keep them down unless you are doing something intensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom