Connecting external HDD to multiple Devices - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Old 06-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Connecting external HDD to multiple Devices

I have an Idea and i need some help.
I`ve been looking over internet past few days and I mostly found information how to connect HDD to multiple pc`s,but I`m thinking about connecting HDD to multiple TV`s and at the same time connected to PC.

How should it look like?

I read on internet that EXTERNAL HDD can`t be connected to multiple devices because of ports etc,but what about USB HUB? Or maybe you guys have any other ideas?

Evaldas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Techie
Default Re: Connecting external HDD to multiple Devices

if your tv's have either wireless or ethernet capabilities, then you can look into using a router to tie everything together
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On