connect 2 audio cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi ,
i got 1 liteon dvd room and 1 liteon cdrw ,but i don't know how to connect 2 audio cable to sound card .My sound card is sound blaster live 1024 .pls advise ,thanks

You will have to get a Y cable for this. They can be found at most electronic stores.

are these cables inside the case, or are they running from the front of the drive to the back of the computer where your sound card is?

actually i am not sure wat i want to do .i just try to connect dvd rom and cdrw to my sound card .Coz i got some problem when play audio cds

Connect 1 cable to the cdin on the soundcard n' use the digital in ..for the other drive

but the digital output is external connector .i want connect the audio cable to internal of sound card

Get a Y cable for it. They actually ship with some drives. They are the internal Y connector, not the external. The Cable is used to pass anolog data to the Sound controller and so unless you are playing audio from both drives, you shouldn't see a problem.
You will need to find a Computer store that sells them, but that shouldn't be a problem for you...

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom