Configuring brightness/color setting on a new monitor... - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Send a message via AIM to Mordred
Default Configuring brightness/color setting on a new monitor...

I used to have a very useful guide on how to configure a new Monitor to get optimal brightness and color settings. After re-formatting my PC a few months ago I completely lost my bookmarks and can't find it anywhere online. Does anyone have a link to any kind of guide to setting up brightness and color settings on a new monitor that includes both hardware settings and Nvidia Control Panel settings?

I do realize that a lot of this is personal preference, but there were specifics that helped you to get things where you wanted them.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Re: Configuring brightness/color setting on a new monitor...

Note: nVidia Drivers and Control Panel settings have been updated recently, see thread HERE
You are advised to use the nVidia display tuning settings only
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On