Conecting my TV as a 2nd Moniter - issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOUNCINGNRG

Solid State Member
Hi Peeps,

I'm trying to figure out how to conect my Tv as a 2nd Moniter as i've downloaded a couple of movies that can only play on my PC.
My Video card has a VGA, DVI & S-Video output and my TV has a Scart and RCI input's.

I have brought a S-video to SCART cable plugged it all in and nothing happens, i've down loaded all the latest drivers, i've played around in display manager, but it won't allow me to enable the second moniter!! I've also tried to enable it through the catalyst software.

I'm using one graphics card with both moniters conected to it, Radeon 9800xt 256mb.

Can anyone suguest why i can't even enable the 2nd moniter.

to get mine to work, i hook everything up then you have to restart, as its booting up it will show on the screen but then turns off when your in windows, just goto where you change your resolution and there should be 2 monitors in the image, select the other monitor and check off "extend my display to this monitor"

you probably already did this but i hope this helps

i will try this, i did see the windoew logo at one stage but then nothing else, i'll try it when i get home and see if that will work. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom