Is this computer worth selling on ebay?

Veraster

In Runtime
I have the parts laying around to assemble a low-end low profile deskop pc.
The motherboard is a Dell Inspiron 537s socket 775 mini-atx board. It's only got two ddr2 ram sockets, one PCI-E slot and three PCI slots.

It has an Intel Pentium D cpu running at 2.6GHz along with 4GB of ram currently installed in that board. I also have the original mini atx case that the board came out of along with the original 250 watt psu.

I still have the product key sticker on the side of that case and still have the Windows 7 Premium Edition install dvd. The product key hasn't been entered into anything in over 3 years when I took that thing apart so it's still valid.

What I don't have is a video card, hard drive, and disk drive for that configuration. So I have two questions:
1. Would anybody buy this for enough money to be worth it?
2. What parts (video card, dvd drive and hard drive) should I install before I sell it? Would it sell better or for a higher price with a better cpu?

I dount think it would really be worth it, and I dont really think anybody would buy it. If anything try to sell the OS for $80 bucks or so, but that will take time since as people are less trustworthy of other people selling OS's. I would give it a shot. Hmm I just thought of an idea, I should put all the parts in my computer up for sale and try to sell them at a profit, and if anybody is silly enough to buy it, thats a win for me!

How much do you guys think I could sell my comp for???(i wouldn't sell it anyway because windows isn't so genuine, i think. my friend installed it for free, and it was on a regular cd, but i was like, im not asking any question!)

anyway you can see my specs in my sig
my case is a rosewill challenger u3 ($60)
i can myake a new thread if this bothers you OP

Back
Top Bottom