Computer wont start...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be quite a few things going on here, one of which is the fact that your PSU might be fried, CPU dead, GFX card dead etc.

One thing to make sure is that all of the power cables are connected to the motherboar in the correct fashion and that all of the cables in the PC are in their right place.

If this doesnt help did the computer start up until recently? What exactly is the problem? Does it start every now and then or not at all?

I raised the fsb from 99 mhz to 132 (overclocking I suppose) to get the full power and it started to lag for a few mins then I shut the comp down and then I couldnet ruyn it any more I reset my cmos then it ran untill recently I wont any more (I couldent fully run windows because the HD I use as boot was screwed so I just left it for today to fix) now it wont start at all. I believe all my parts are fine except for my HD (which Im getting a new one) my psu is deffinitally fine and mem and rest are ok so my prob is still with something in the FSB related matter.

:/ hmm possibly, but it sometimes kicks in...dont know...ill post back and see if I cant fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom