Computer Repair Service: Documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SThompson86

In Runtime
Hello, I am in search of some documents for me to use with my freelance computer repair business. I am starting to get a few customers, and I feel the need to have some proper documents, such as, work orders, receipts,wavers. My Office skills are not spectacular, for that is why I do not make my own, and every template I download is just not computerish enough to really use. I am considering buying this kit.. I really do not want to, but I am some what destined to have some proper documentation. Computer Business Kit | Technibble

Thank you all in advance!

That is a good starting place but contact a local solicitor to make sure the documents are legal in your area.

But your own stuff will be better, trust me contractual mistakes are the bain of a small business.

yea, I am not that far into this to be seeking help from a lawyer. I am just doing a few computers a month on the side like 5-6 . I just need some sort of documentation.

Nah he just means have them read over it to make sure it covers your *** ...some of those templates might leave out key local laws so it'd be best for them to look it over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom