Computer Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobafett573

In Runtime
ok, i recently just bought a bunch of computer parts, including the Asus K8N-E Deluxe motherboard, an Athlon 64 3000+ processor, an additional 256mb PC2700 RAM, and a GeForce 6600GT video card. ummm...i spent too much money and now i need to pay the bill but i really don't have the money. Therefore, i'm trying to see if anyone is interested in buying this computer. I can't afford it and most of the parts are new. i've only had the parts for less than a month. here are my computers stats:
-Asus K8N-E Deluxe Motherboard
-Athlon 64 3000+ processor
-640mb PC2700 RAM
-GeForce 6600GT video card (AGP)
-2 CD-RW Drives
-400W Power Supply
-Window xp Pro
-Microsoft Office Professional 2003
I want to sell this computer but i'm really just not sure what a good price to sell it for would be. it seems today everyone could get an emachines with the same stats as mine for the just the cost of the new video card lol. I just need help with the pricing. I would have put this thread in the buy/sell forum if i wanted to sell it online but i'll probably put this on ebay but i just want to know what would be a good price to sell it for. let me know by posting here or emailing me at bobafett573@hotmail.com

i would buy it for at least 700-800
the mobo is at least 130?
the cpu is around 150
video card is around 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom