Computer Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsy

Beta member
Hello everyone, My first Post :p :p :p :p

I was wondering how much money I would get if i sold my computer as it is at the mo.

Dont be harsh please, only new :eek:

Here goes....

3.0Ghz P4 E - 800MhZ FSB
2 Gb of Kingstone 400MhZ PC3200 RAM
800Mhz FSB GigaByte MoBo
The usual printer ports etc
Gigabit LAN Onboard
120 Gb Hdd - 1 x 80Gb - 1 x 40Gb
128Mb GeForce4 Ti 4200 AGP
Cd-ReWriter - 52x
3.5" Run of the mill floppy drive.
Fully modded case (UV cathodes, LED's, Lightening On front etc)
5.1 Non-Intergrated Sound Card
4 x USB2

I was just wondering wether it would be worth selling.

Cheers for any insights.

Rob :cool:

has it been used?

well graphics isn't the best, far from it. There is alot of ram, did you get it for video editing/graphics? I think maybe a bit over ~£450 (british) ~$600 usd if it has been used.

if you sell it on ebay tons of noobies go for those lights cuz they think its cool so ur best luck is there

Sell it to some n00bs (ebay/local newspaper, etc) People who dont know a lot about computers see high numbers like 3GHz, 800MHz FSB, 240GB of storage, etc. I would see it selling for about $1500CAD

I would say somebody would probably buy it for around 700-800 bucks if its in really good shape.

not a lot imo, but like the other posters said, if you find a noob, they will probably pay a lot because of how cool the case looks (they'll lead to the conclusion that the comp is really good for gaming because of the case)

I agree. Selling it to some noob will get you much more money. Mabey have a set price in your mind, then have them name one and see how high you can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom