Computer Desks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragon

In Runtime
I figure I will put this here because I know it gets lotsa views.

Well anyway, Im looking for a killer gaming desk, do any of you have some good desks that are cheap, and do you know where I could get them? Because I really need a better desk than I got, Its falling apart.

uhh, go post in ikea forums? hehe JP hmm gaming desks, well i use a plain, fancy kinda desk, works perfect for me (prolly expensive tho) what u want tho is a solid desk, that wont shake or move, u know what i mean? Other than that, sry cant help.

ok this is what i think about the slide thing for the keyboard, its very unreliable, when ur in the middle of a game, itl slide in and ul get killed, hehe. and once u slide it out, ul be kind far from ur screen, but it depends on how far u are confortable at playing with. But if u can deal with it, i guess it fine.

I dunno I used to have a desk with the slide and had no problems and the desk im currently using doesnt and I like that to so idunno what would be better. Yet I dont have to use the Slider, I could just set the KB and Mouse on the desk.

i dunno, iv only used the slide ronce, (bad experience as u can c) but theres a whole story behind it, i was playing ut2k4 or soemthing, i dont remeber. And lets just say i had some problems with the slider, and some how, in the 5 sec time frome, i died like 5 times.. :D hehe well since then, i tore it off, and put keyboard on my damn desk, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom