Computer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I like about alienware cases are the way the front panel opens. But it would get annoying after awhile.

The Alienware case isn't fine. Please ignore what I posted before.

The front panel opens, but now I think it is somehow broken. If I even touch it with my knee, it opens. Not only that, but I'm having a hard time getting the left side of the computer to hook up after I took it off. I tried it with the right side, and it was able to attach.

Another bad thing... it's basically a heater. I'm not sure if it's like this with all computers that have this much power, but it sure does get hot sometimes. I have to always make sure my room door is open so I don't die from the heat. :freak:

The Alienware case isn't fine. Please ignore what I posted before.

The front panel opens, but now I think it is somehow broken. If I even touch it with my knee, it opens. Not only that, but I'm having a hard time getting the left side of the computer to hook up after I took it off. I tried it with the right side, and it was able to attach.

Another bad thing... it's basically a heater. I'm not sure if it's like this with all computers that have this much power, but it sure does get hot sometimes. I have to always make sure my room door is open so I don't die from the heat. :freak:

Yeah they don't have very good airflow in the Alienware cases :umm:

They look ok the to untrained / unexperianced eye, currently I am using a chieftech server case great airflow and solid as a rock and well featured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom