Computer automotive

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashar

Banned
alright, starting on saturday, my computer starts making a wierd sound at random moments. i will be instand messaging or talkin here on TF and then my computer starts making sounds. it sounds like a freakin stick shift sound when a car accellerates. its like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uh GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and it keeps going like that for a couple minutes and then it just stops. does anyone know whats causing this? its not a serious problem, i jus wanna know whats wrong.

WTF... now it sounds like an airplane before takeoff. i have no idea whats going on. help please.

does it do it only when certain things happen (ex. deleting something, opening something) or does it just do it randomly?

its at random moments. sometimes i wake up in the middle of the nights kuhz its makin so much "ruckahs".......

thats pretty wierd, and annoying, its got me thinking. For now I would just keep your speakers off at night.

whoa... oops. I thought you meant it as actually making sounds like that through the speakers... I didn't realize that it was your hardware but I guess since this is the HARDWARE forum that was my problem haha. It is probobly a fan or something.

yea it would make sence if it was the fan... i dn't know what it is tho thats the problem.

i bought a Maddog FX 5200 card for an older computer and the fan on it would make a high pitch vibration sound at times.
I would flick the VC on the corner and it would stop . Open the side and check all your fans .I went back to CompUSA and had it replaced . Hard drives can make alot of racket when there getting ready to go .If you happen to be running some old CD`s in a new Optical drive they can create alot of noise as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom