Complete Silent Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it with MasterJason as well at expos and dealers.
Its dam huge and inst that good in cooling i asked the guy what the temps where he said it was like form 40 to 45 for the CPU.
Its also so expensive and is like a Giant heatsink.

Neosteve

ya because it acually raises temp most of the time. i guess if you are obsessive about silent pc and are rich, maybe, but even then i dont think i would, i would just get watercooling or phase change.

Silent systems are usually reserved for special-case offices, like hospitals, sound laboraties, and some offices where concentration is key.

I've come in contact with two of these things...They're okay, but they're bytch heavy, bytch expensive, bytches to install and use, and they're not totally cool. If you put a lot of really high-end stuff in there, it's gonna get warm. Not to mention that, despite having no fans, these things do actually fill up with dust amazingly fast. It's like magic.

well i guess if u want to waste money on that u can save on your video card since that heatsink on steroids can only support up to a 5700/9700

Those kinds of cases aren't meant for graphics oriented PCs. They're meant for quietly word-processing and CADing and crap.

that is an amazing thing, though if the heat pipes transfer the heat to the case (greater surface area, heat spreads and cools in the room) wouldnt it make the case feel warm or even hot to the touch?

Yes the case is a bit warm but remeber the case is like one gaint heatsink and the air around it cools the case making it less hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom