Originally posted by Imaxle
Here is what you have to do:
1. Get Partition Magic 8 - it costs $42.50 ...
2. First off partition the 120 GB as you see fit
3. Click on a button on the lower left hand corner. Reboot
4. Your computer will partition your hard drives.
5. Open PM 8 again
6. Copy the stuff on the 40 GB to the partitioned 40 GB
7. Repeat step 3
8. That should do it.
Is there a problem with doing this with when you have a dual boot system.
I was trying to the same thing last week, only Parttion Magic tell me that i could not do it.
In the end I gave up, and formated and started again (PC needed the clean up)