cleaning motherboard in dishwasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i split water on my computer once and didn't dry it it just didn't work simple as. No smoke just zero nuthing no life. Funny though. I agree you should try it just for laughs.

Why not ? pizzanchy said the motherboard won't work anymore .It is DEAD . Be sure to use a good brand of dishwasher detergent to repect the motherboard since it had done its best to you

pizzanchy said:
so basically everyone thinks its very moronic to try this??

is anyone even curious that it MAY work?? i mean really , why wouldnt it?? besides the water oxidising the copper traces to nothing, why else wouldnt it work!?!?! o_O

well, it would more than likely melt the plastic, as that water gets pretty hot, and water would get inside of the socket for the processor, not to mention the ram slots, and connectors for your keyboard, mouse and (possibly) usb

cold water and put it in the oven after! LOL

maybe not oven but let it try for a good loooongg time....

im not sure how he's gonna do it but it'll be interesting to know!

Wouldn't it be funny if this little experiment actually worked.... How stupid would we all feel?? LOL

I better change my view...just in case....

Yes, pizzanchy, go forth and deposit the mobo into the dishwasher!! I think it is a great idea!! If all else fails the motherboard will make a great (clean) trash ornament.

ok i should remind people that im not doing this.....its my teacher but yes i'll report back asap .....

and as soon as he does it

pizzanchy said:
My computer repair teacher wants to clean a mobo in a dishwasher and wants some info.

How can i contact this joker ?
:beard:
Case closed.this is a joke topic.
;)
You can't be serious,right SuperMod.
;)

Attachments

• user3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 51
Okay, so u are saying I can get rid of the dustbunnies in the dishwasher... and i can clean my keyboard & mouse in there too?

Will this work for my monitor???
just kidding...

tell him to try a few cds and floppy disks while hes at it...
Not with my dishwasher though... I hafta heat my soup with something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom