Cinematic Gaming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Wow, I never heard about this until about last week, I was picking up a CPU @ Tiger Directs Outlet Store by me, and I was talking to one of the service techs. The guy was saying that soon to come is going to be Unreal Tournament 2007 which is coming out in 2006, I guess it is going to be nothing but pretty much cinematic gaming, he said that 2, SLI of the new 7800GTX's doesn't even run it at a fair amount of FPS, he knows some developer and I guess its going to be a huge step in the Gaming Industry, all I know is I just built a new comp and if 2 7800GTX's which are what close to 5-600 $ cards I'm not sure I can't afford them but anyway, I can't even buy half of one of those cards let alone 2. They need to really thing of a way to make cards cheaper. LOL because if these new "CINEMATIC GFX" games are seriosuly going to be the new thing, I know its going to be 1 out of 500 computers can run them. Seems crazy to me.

I don't know I was just talking to him for a while and I thought it sounded pretty intense.

=/

By the time the game comes out it will be possible to run it with newer technology.

Very, very nice. I guess I am going to start a savings account for my next PC right now, so hopefully at the end of 2006, i will have enough money to build new.

Unreal Tournament 2007 will be a huge hit in the enthusiast market, IMO, but it will be a flop overrall because the majority of people have integrated graphics are a low end GPU like an FX 5200, and there is no way these cards will be able to do that, even on lowest settings. Heck, I doubt my X800Pro would even hold up on lowest settings.

if two 7800gtx's can't run it good than wtf can!? if its really going to be that hard to run the game then I will be SOL. By the time UT2007 hits stores the most I think I'll have in my rig will be two 6800gt's in sli. MABY one 7800gtx but I doubt two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom