choosing a new monitor

Durden

Beta member
Hi everyone, as you can see I just found this site and made an account here, site looks awesome hopefully will come here fairly frequently!
At the moment, I really need some advice on choosing a new monitor please, I've developed a basic understanding of the specs over the past few days but just need some more experienced opinions :)

I currently have a pretty old 17" Acer screen which I will be using as a skype/internet monitor and will have the new one as the main screen.
What I'm looking for is a monitor with an excellent visual display and another essential is the ability for me to watch tv shows when I'm lying down on my bed - my current monitor loses much clarity when at a lower viewing angle.
My price range is the price of the following monitors (I don't have a lot of money):

Samsung S24B150BL 24" LED Monitor | LS24B150BL/EN
Novatech nVision Life 24" Widescreen LED Monitor | NOV-NLED24
Samsung S24B300HL 23.6 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, HDMI/VGA): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Can someone please advise me on which of these is the best? And whether the more expensive one is worth the extra money and what I get for it? Pros and cons of each monitor?

Much appreciated :)

Also, I game quite frequently so the response time is relevant!
And if anyone knows of a good monitor which isn't up there and would suit my needs for around the same price, any suggestions are welcome :)

Welcome, and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with Samsung, seeing as they make like 50% of ALL lcd panels

I recently got 2 acer vs248h-p other than being way to bright I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom