Check out this RAM for $2.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually got a rebate from tiger direct, but the rebate form is available for download, and it's a Viking manufacturer rebate. I have though sent in a rebate to Viking last year for a flash drive and I got it back I think in a month.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I only got 1 out of 6 rebates from tigerdirect

Yikes.. I got 2 out of 2 of my rebates.
1 for $100 and 1 for $30.. the problem is I bought that stuff in January and I'm finally getting my second rebate.
The amount of money they get in advance by offering rebates are usually just invested wisely so that they, at minimum, earn in interest and divends whatever they're rebating. It's almost like they're borrowing money from you to make an investment and still getting a minor profit.

The real problems with rebates though are.. there's little accountability and little recourse. You can prove when you purchased the equipment and you can even keep the rebate information but you can't prove that you mailed it, and it was received on time.. so the companies really don't have to give you the rebates if they don't want to. On the downside.. they'll lose customers... maybe.

And so far, nothing good said about Tiger Direct, you know I guess that's good to hear it cause no one I know had ever dealt with 'em.

Does Tiger Direct ever offer Tiger Direct rebates like stores will offer redeemed from the place of purchace, or are they all Manufacturer rebates? Any one else got anything good to say about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom