Check This Out! Its From Intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you have to have this.....

(This comes up as soon as you click Download....lol...)

cheerios said:
huh? wad do u mean merlin? haha

Like no onboard audio, nor Onboard graphics(there is more missing, can't remember it all now). It also looks plain jane:confused:

They are solid performers, very reliable, but Asus, Abit and Chaintech(I'm biased of course) make better boards:confused:

do u work for chaintech?

-=EDIT=- : lol nvm u have a chaintech. and uh... so is taht like a software control panel for ur comp's temp and stuff?

The Merlin said:
Like no onboard audio, nor Onboard graphics(there is more missing, can't remember it all now). It also looks plain jane:confused:

They are solid performers, very reliable, but Asus, Abit and Chaintech(I'm biased of course) make better boards:confused:

I have the 865perl with onboard audio and lan - my friend has the exact same thing. I didnt know they didnt come with that stuff.

The only thing you cant do with intel that you CAN do with asus is overclock and i could care less about that stuff, so for relaibility, good tech support and a pretty good warranty i would go with an intel board.

i went for a gigabyte motherboard
GA-81875 Ultra.

i checked a computer magazine and they had rated some mobos and 81875 was rated the best for the month then. what do you guys think about gigabyte mobos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom