check this out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
Checked out the price of Leadtek A400 GT TDH Geforce 6800GT on newegg & it was priced at USD$299.00 Checked out the price of it in the cheapest store in S'pore and it was priced at USD$460!! Its bloody cheap in the US. Wish i could get my hands on that. You guys know any websites that ships international?:D

heh, they've become very cheap now, but no, sorry, i don't (you COULD try ebay)

also, i don't think a 6800gt would help you very much because your pc133 ram and 800mhz is limiting your performance

also, your power supply probably can't support a 6800gt

finally, are you sure that 6800gt is agp? you can only support AGP, not pci-xpress

i'm not planning on getting 1 now, especially not with my current computer. i wanna get it 4 my new computer, which is obviously much better than this 1. well, u won't get it cheaper here. coz in d US there r more (much much more) people who wanna buy this stuff compared to s'pore, so the prices there r cheaper there than over here. yes, that is agp btw. i'll put my new computer's specs on my sig soon.

Thank god price's are starting to go down since all the newer card's and that are coming out,Just a little while ago the 128mb eVGA GeForce 6800 was around $450 or so canadian now on TigerDirect.ca they are $330 :D

that's not bad at all.i've got no friends, except 4 a relative. maybe i'll get him to ship to me. hey, thanks man.

btw, is it better to get a gigabyte rocket cooler heatsink+fan or the 1 in my sig? which will perform better?

but the bad thing about getting it frm d US is that there is no warranty, well there is, but i can't afford to send it back to d US 4 repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom