Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiboi

Daemon Poster
Check this brand new motherboard form Giga-Byte. Dual core compatible.

http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/Products/Products_GA-8I955X Royal.htm

GA-8I955X Royal, the latest GIGABYTE i-DNA (Intelligent Dual Nano Architecture) series motherboards featuring new Intel® 955X Express chipset. Jam-packed with the industry's most advanced performance and security technologies, the new flagship motherboard from GIGABYTE is set to 'WOW' PC gamers and enthusiasts with its unrivalled feature set and capabilities.
GA-8I955X Royal synergized Performance DNA with Security DNA into fundamental intelligence technologies for the digital lifestyle. As such, i-DNA motherboards target not only PC gamers and enthusiasts who push their systems to the limit, but also normal PC users who are looking for a solid future-ready system for their home and office computing needs.

Join the 64-bit computing era with Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology. 64-bit operating systems allow twice the amount of data access than 32-bit operating systems, thus enhancing system productivity and memory responsiveness. Additionally, Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology allows the processor to run in legacy mode to ensure that it remains fully compatible with today's existing 32-bit applications and operating systems.

Dual Channel DDR2 888 Memory Architecture
Passion for exploring new technologies, GIGABYTE engineers have burst through previous DDR2 frequency barriers to reach a blistering 888MHz. Higher memory frequency leads to larger memory bandwidth and improved performance of demanding CPU intensive digital media applications.

Dolby Master Studio™ provides the ultimate set of audio presentation capabilities with up to 7.1 channels of surround sound for the most compelling, natural, and dramatic Dolby listening experience possible from all of your entertainment.
Dolby Master Studio includes:
Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital 5.1 Creator, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Virtual Speaker.

nice....

but it still won't be as good as amd :D (i hope)

it has a hint of the dfi colors in it

AMD is better than this in gaming. It's got real good sound quality, but no SLI, since Intel doesn't have it. This would be a multimedia freak's dream motherboard. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom