cheapness is not a sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
a-power is preatty good price/quailty wise... i don't know anyone who has one but it looks good.

o wait, my PSU is made by A-power :D
400w for only $13 and its working flawlessly W00T, go buy the A-power

(o god my post was retarded... don't listen to me, i still go to NA meetings once every other day ;)

quartz01 said:
a-power is preatty good price/quailty wise... i don't know anyone who has one but it looks good.

(o god my post was retarded... don't listen to me, i still go to NA meetings once every other day ;)

Yeah, I bet those rails are delivering unmatched stable quality power to your components.. =P I would trust that with my $3000+ computer system!

How silly of me to buy an $76.00 PSU....

quartz01 said:

You suggesting he spend an extra grand rather than put a little elbow grease into a project? It'd be easier, and CHEAPER, to do it on his own.

Dude, check out IBuyPower.com also, I've read good things about the site. If your not willing to build it yourself, and just want a pre-made PC... go roam around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom