cheap monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one looks very good.

I am glad to see someone not jumping on the LCD bandwagon. LCD's are really only good if you need to conserve space on your desk.The picture quality kinda sucks. But CRT's put out like a 3x better picture and are cheaper.............

exactly why i want one. I saw a line up of lcd's and crt's and that was the first time i saw the difference. It is pretty big too. If i want to save space and have a sleek look i would go with an LCD but since i want to game with it, then no way.

key factor of chosing LCD and CRT for gaming is the lag I heard, LCD suffer greater display lag and not good for gaming, especially FPS.

correct me if I am wrong :)

Ok, I was going to get a monitor pretty much exactly like arnold's. Yet then I was pointed to this one...

http://www.accurateit.com/details.asp?iid=320

I like the fact, about the one above, that it is 21" and has a resolution of 2048x1536 for 146 dolloars (including shipping). It is refubished but I assume it's still awesome. The main difference is the .24mm ( that I know ), the price, and I don't know the refresh rate.

So what do you guys think? Should I go with the one above or with one like what Arnold is getting?

me and a friend bought monitors from a swap meet, we got exactly the same one as what Nirvana89 posted.
on my TNT2, I saw refresh rates of 110HZ, and on my friends X800 Pro (softmodded to an XT) he sees up to 180HZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom