Cheap Gfx cards pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanchy

Baseband Member
ok i am looking for a budget graphics card and look to spend no more than bout 35quid

atm i only have a geforce2 32mb

considering my moniter can only run at 800*600, i am not looking at anything that can support huge resolutions, but something that can run slightly older games (ie ut2k3) comfatably, and can support doom3 and hl even if not graphically beautiful!

My system, 2400+ xp, 256mb ram

thanks

well first off youll have to tell us what a quid is
second if u wanna play those graphic intensive games ull need more ram

It's a term for a british pound. Its around 65 bucks. Dont know what you can get for 65 bones, but im sure you can find something. Try Ebay or newegg.

well i doubt you will find a card that will support DX9 that will go for 35quid, maybe a cheap 5200 or something, but nothing better...

wow, i really doubted that fx5200 will be able to run hl2 and doom 3 in an acceptable speed. you'll have to forget playing games like far cry, hl2 or doom3 with only 65 bucks. save ur money wait until u can get a min radeon 9700pro or geforce fx5700.

haha yeah dude the closes you can get to play any of thoses games is a G4MX440-8x it might run most of thoses games it will be very ugly though and slow save aup about 100$ more and you can get ur self a decent mid ranged card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom