Cheap @$$ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Aright before you get your hopes up, let me quickly blast them by telling you they are 60mm fans :p, I was buying two of them for the front panel in my computer because 80mm is a little too big to fit two side by side, and 60mm will work perfect. At first I had this chrome ones that were 26CFM and were $5.99 each....then I saw these puppies... $.99 cents each or $.50 cents a piece if you get 10 of them. So for me it was either pay $12 for 2, or $5 for 10.....I went the 10 piece route :D

6800RPM, 40CFM 60mm fan lol....blatently says on there, they are NOT suggested for those who leave their computer running in their room where they sleep "unless you are hardcore" haha....says that part too.

ANYWHO, here they are:

http://www.svc.com/ys406034pin.html

On clearance right now...I'll have mine on a fan controller so sound is no worries...but hell they are so cheap, might as well pick some up, good for a modded NB heatsink, or graphics card or something.

Cheap, but I'll stick with 120mm. 80mm gets noisy enough, I can only predict the whining of the 60mm counterpart. Plus my computer is about 5 feet from my pillow and I am not "hardcore" so I think I'll pass. ;)

lol yeah, but there aren't many left, still crazy though.

Gaara - I will be using two in the front panel of my computer and will have them on a fan controller....they'd be great for cooling Vcore mosfets and RAM too....but yeah I'm sure they'll be whiney, but I'll be having a total of like...4 120mm fans, 1 92mm, 1 80mm, those two 60mms and that's not counting the 2 in the PSU lol

Damn I was looking for fans but I need silent fans...since I leave my comp running next to my bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom