Chaintech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Soyo only had 2 boards that were vaiing for a position on my purchase list, and I haven't looked back to them in a few days.

Nubius: yeah, I was talking about the Chaintech boards. I didn't know there was a MSI board that came with roundeds. Honestly I haven't looked at MSI much because they don't seem to offer what I'm looking for (at least, enough to please me).

well my MSI board came with 2 round cables, a SATA Serial hookup ( I can hook up 2 SATA Drives) plus a bracket that would allow for 2 more USB's but I got extra USB spots up the ass so I didn't really need that little bracket =/

After exploring the MSI boards, I fell in love with the K7N2 Delta 2 Platinum. Everything seemed to be what I wanted, and I haven't run across any negative notes about it yet. It's a new board, so I don't expect much critical from it yet. Still, has anyone had experience with this board?

You know what else I've come to like about MSI? Their manuals read like they were written by people who can speak English! I mean, jesus christ...Some mobo mf's scare me just by the fact that you can't read their manuals, or they're saying one thing and meaning another which leads you to wonder if they weren't wrong in the first place!

That's one thing that made me want to avoid ASUS. Their mobo manuals read like they were using a web-translator to create English support! It was nausiating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom