A+ Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Can you take the A+ test without taking any classes and how much would that cost. Also what kind of questions are on the test.

The questions range from windows 3.1 to windows xp and cover all the internal workings how the clock cycles work how to read HEX decimal How to deal with customers.Its pretty broad based.But you can take a on line course.The test in my state is about $ 100.00.

The test is actualy very easy, a 3rd grader could ace it. I mean if you could learn addition and subtraction when you were 6-7 then it shouldnt take you longer than 1-2 weeks to study and prepare for a 85+ if you've been working with computers for awhile, I scored a 90 something and all I did was review the objectives the day before.

Prices may vary? thats interesting. To the best of my knowledge only 2 companies administer the test. I would think the prices would be the same everywhere.

Like apokalipse said, there are 2 tests you have to pass before becoming 'certified'. One is Core Hardware, and the other is Operating Systems.

here in ky, they are $125 per test, so $250 to get A+ certified if u pass both of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom