CD-ROM [ DVD ] not recognize my .iso CD please help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

shukilem

Solid State Member
I brought home from a friend of mine like 20 games of Xbox..
its like dvd+r cd's that ends with .iso , I want to copy those cd's as well so ill have the games in house :).... its realy important asap as I need to give him all the games back with the next 2 days =\
anyway the problem is that my cdrom dvd ( I have 2 DVD BURN cdroms and both cant read that I insert the .iso dvd cd I have.
I understand that I need to get the .iso file copy to my computer and then burn it to a new dvd cd...
the problem as i said before is that the cdrom [ both of them ] just dont recognize the dvd .iso cd..
COMMENT :
*the two dvd cdroms I have are working very well their new and I checked with a movie dvd that they read it... so thats just a comment.

Please help me asap .
post here or even ICQ me at : 349-259-186 .
Thanks in advance !
Shuki.

Xbox games run on PC? Or are you trying to copy them for your Xbox?

You need a program to burn the .iso images onto the disk. Just copying won't work. It has to be burned as an image. If you have Nero or something like that, it has the option in it.

If you don't, you cna download and use ISO Recorder- http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

but the problem is not the burning the main problem is that my cdrom does not recognize the CD that i put in it! =\
please help me i dont have much time left with it :S thanks!

Your CD drive doesn't recognize it because it is a format that your computer does not use. Just like if you put a DVD in a CD drive, it ain't gonna happen.

You can try to copy the disk as an image and burn it that way, but I don't mess much with all of that.

Hopefully some else will stumble upon this thread who does.

well ive googles it but i didnt find anyhting..
please help me come on guys i have it only for the next 24 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom