Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
Right now I have this case:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-114&depa=1

I am going to be adding a AMD 64 3200 or 3400. (Haven't decided yet), as well as a FX 5700 Ultra, and in the future a 6800. That case right now is packed with stuff and it has a poor PSU. I figure that I am going to be pushing it by trying to add all that stuff without getting a bigger PSU. Also the fan placement is really odd, the sizes are too, and it doesn't move air too well either. I am looking for a case with a decent PSU maybe around 420 Watts, and a case with some good room in it. I want one thats stylish but not something that looks like an over grown transformer if you know what I mean. But I don't need a super special PSU because im not powering Las Vegas inside my case. Anyways I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on good cases, with decent PSU's. Maybe some of the cases you use, and manufaturer's you prefer.

dude...if you are lookin for size...the thermal takes are big...they really are man.

how much you gonna drop in to the case? you also have to think of if the case comes with out a psu.

whatever case u choose, make sure they have equal in/out fans, as this case u have been usng has 6 inlet fans and a 60mm (i believe) outlet. very unstable approach, even if u use side grills for outlets,, it wont bring any difference as air coming in from front will immediately be pushed out.

i think it's goes for every 1 intake fan you have, you should have 2 exhaust fans.

Thanks for the info. I may go for a Raidmax Scorpio case, or make a Thermaltak case can't decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom