Case wires...needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Solid State Member
Hello. I am in the process of building my 1st computer and I currently have 7 case wires not plugged into the motherboard. They are labeled:
Mic-In
Mic-Out
L-In
L-Out
R-IN
R-Out
Gnd

I am pretty sure that these are the Front Audio connections, however my mobo manual doesn't clearly explain where these should be hooked onto the motherboard. Here is a link to the mobo manual : http://www.chaintech.com.tw/tw/download/9xMB/MPM800.pdf

Also, I was wondering if you even need all these connections such as the JP1, JP6,CN13, and CN26. All of these should be found in the manual, however I am not sure what their exact function is.
In the manual it mentions pins named OC#2, X, NC, and a few others. If you could look at this manual and try to help I would be very grateful
Thank you for your help and your patience with my lack of knowledge.:(

Well if you can't figure out the mobo pins (if the manual is too chinese, try emailing them), then try looking at your soundcard. My machine has pins for those connectors on both my soundcard and on my mobo. I use my soundcard and not the onboard sound, so that's where I put the connectors.

the manual is in english too. You may have to scroll down to see diagrams of the connections. Someone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom