Case LED Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to buy an LED fan in order to get the LED? Or can you buy just separate LED lights and mount them yourself?

The ideal LED light would be one with a dimmer switch, that way you can regulate the level of ridiculousness.

Back in High school one of my computer illiterate friends came with me for a few minutes to a lan. Some people had their cases open and some had windows - he said it was like fast and the furious for geeks.

If you are going to buy a "LED Fan" it will come with LED's built in, the fan will light up no peacing the LED's together.

Like the little LED lights what are attached to the actual Fan's? if so then you can most likely buy them but I wouldn't imagain that a Online Computer Store will sell them, more likely a Hardware store or Electic Store will sell just the LED lights sperately.

That makes sense. Are the lights sold on the LED Fans different from any normal LED? Can I buy separate LED lights and mount them onto my current fans? I have that new wind tunnel in my case (Silverstone Temjin 6) and illuminating the wind tunnel one color and the rest another color would be pretty sick.

them 3mm led look cool but i bet you have to wire them up some how right. and yes the LED are sold like a stick red,blue,UV,green, and stuff.

So these lights are fairly strong, eh? I would only need to buy maybe two or three of those, eh?

The damned shipping costs more than the total item costs. Maybe I would be better off buying this from a store. Do you know of any non-local stores in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom