Case Clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.
waynejkruse10 said:
bios is the most accurate

Program like Speedfan and CPU Cool just read the bios temps, and post them in Windows. It's not any more or less accurate than the BIOS, but the same.

I have this stuff I got at radio shack called 'Precision Electronic Cleaner'. I accidently bought it when I was looking for canned air. I felt like a jerk, but it has proved useful on many occasions. People say stuff like that leavs a residue behind, but it dosent (my buddy is always like "I dont trust that stuff, I'm a mechanic, I know everything about everything (Yeah, G.F.Y. buddy))"

It is good stuff, will clean the hell out of your boards and quickly evaporate what you dont soak up.

Him said:
Program like Speedfan and CPU Cool just read the bios temps, and post them in Windows. It's not any more or less accurate than the BIOS, but the same.

I have this stuff I got at radio shack called 'Precision Electronic Cleaner'. I accidently bought it when I was looking for canned air. I felt like a jerk, but it has proved useful on many occasions. People say stuff like that leavs a residue behind, but it dosent (my buddy is always like "I dont trust that stuff, I'm a mechanic, I know everything about everything (Yeah, G.F.Y. buddy))"

It is good stuff, will clean the hell out of your boards and quickly evaporate what you dont soak up.

that's contact cleaner.

Him said:
no, not contact leaner. Precision Electronic cleaner. Prolly not a difference, but they are package different. This stuff is more of a foam when it comes out, and then liquifies after a couple of seconds.

I'm go'n with Eric on this one, dude. If it makes contact...it's contact cleaner...

Dry-cleaning for yer circuits...:D

thnx, ill get speedfan. Precision Electronic Cleaner sounds awesome but could i spray it on the parts or will it get damage since its a fome/liquide??????

ok i got the program....... one says temp1: 23, temp2: 127, another temp3: 127, hd1: 43. temp 2 and 3 had flames on the side... is that bad????????????

There is a difference between contact cleaner and precision electronic clearner. Contract cleaner, cleans contacts. Making for better conductivity. Precision Electronic Cleaner is a superficial thing. Does nothing but make your things look pretty.

It is made to go on electronics without hurting them. So yes, even though it is a "foam" type deal, it wont hurt.

Arguing over the differecnce between contact cleaner and precision electronic cleaner is redundant and monotonous. Either or, dosent matter. The point is, they will both do what you need them to do.

And pertaining to your temps, that is way to hgigh buddy. I'm surprised you havent burned anything yet. Get fans. Fans fans fans.

HAHA! Nice dude. Love the compliments, keep 'em comming!
;)

I first started calling myself, on certain occasions, 'Him' a few years ago. I worked at Staples, and used to say I was the maN (Being far from serious, I'm not that cocky) and I would say I was 'Him', just him. And he (Him) is the man. Around that same time is when I joined here.

Dont forget about the Simpson quoting I often do, becaue there is usually a Simpsons reference perfect for every scenario. Except this one, cant think of one at this time. So wiht the random...

Nobody likes a bi-polar clown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom