Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netgear

• Belkin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what! thermaltake xaser , i gots the rive covers(looks better) and more fans, i think.

Either Xaser or LanBoy.I think the lanboy looks better but the xaser has better cooling.

Well the lanboy is appealing because it has 120mm in front and back BUT I don't like the hard drive bays. That will make the power connector stick out towards the side of the case and since I have 4HD's...well actually I'll be only putting in 3 but still I don't think the door will want to shut with the IDE cable on there, one has a Serillel adapter from ABit that sticks out the end to make the IDE drive fit on the SATA port =/

Picking a case is impossible for me. I want plenty of room and plenty of cooling and none of them have all the characteristics I want. My case currently is a mid-tower and it's cramped, that's why I wanted to upgrade the size too.

Bah!! Decisions!

I hate the thermaltakes color though, but I'll probably have to go with it because its nice and big plus a good amount of fans...however I can always cut my case and add more fans so that's something I also consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom