Which Card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolbinau

Beta member
Hey everyone,

I'm looking at a budget card to upgrade my Geforce4MX and it looks like this will be the one; Yes, I Know you are going to tell me to get a 9600pro etc... but this is the only video card I can afford, Its definately better than my GF4MX, Its cheap and By the looks of reviews I can OC to 9600 Speeds......

So Anyway, could someone please help me out into telling me which one of the 3 cards are better:

1st
2nd

3rd

thankyou to anyone that can help!

-

dolbinau.

how much money u got to spend on that? it would help to decide

but the first 1 looks somewhat on top of all

also what are u going to be doin with it? playin games or office work or study? or just to have a better one for all around

wait till you got more money. another hundred and you can get a 6600gt, or that 9600pro or w/e... thats just me... if you cant wait at all, the first one seems better...

dude somtimes its hard to just work up an extra hundred, i know that feelin man. its harsh. yeah well go with the first one, and it comes in a cool lookin green box

No, actually i agree with him the Abit R9550-Guru which is $81 on newegg is the best card for the budget gaming and it can play stuff well, it come packaged with Vguru and it allows you to oc, you can probably hit past a 9600 after ocing, good choic e

thankyou everyone :D!

The 6600 That is about $100 more is PCI-E, I only have an AGP Slot.

I'm not a real heavy gamer at all. But I do play a game every now and then..

Thankyou Megadeth and archoangel you have been really helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom