Cant wait any longer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice system...me jealous of that video card :p. The only thing I would change, is what they suggested above, and that is the hard drive. 80GB would no where near cut it for me...or most gamers for that matter. Once you get that monster of a video card, you will crave more and more games and soon fill that 80GB up.

DFI with a 3200+ or whatever it is, sounds odd. I mean, DFI are perfectly suited for FX processors.

look at superflower's modular power supplies
suposed to be pretty good

or try aerocool's new turbine 550w modular power supply
google em they are easy to find

desiboi said:
DFI with a 3200+ or whatever it is, sounds odd. I mean, DFI are perfectly suited for FX processors.

Why do u say it sounds odd??.. :amazed: You mean when u say it out verbally, it "sounds" odd?

Technologically, they should work great together. DFI Ultra-D should provide a good platform for any good overclocking system. Especially with a unit like the Venice..

beedubaya said:
Very nice system...me jealous of that video card :p. The only thing I would change, is what they suggested above, and that is the hard drive. 80GB would no where near cut it for me...or most gamers for that matter. Once you get that monster of a video card, you will crave more and more games and soon fill that 80GB up.

I only play counter-strike 1.6, and it will be the only game i'll ever play until its gone and then i'll switch to source with the rest of the cs community, im not into other games other than the unreal tournament games which arent that demanding anways. Don't know why, but i just dont like any other games and I wanna get better at counter-strike(currently cal-main if anyone knows about cal). 80gb will be more then enough for me, but thanks for the comments peoples.

Your stupid kid vid and the Carleton vid have been replaced by 2 tripod images man :).. I am assuming that's what u are asking about??.. At least in my browser.... Maybe the links are broken and u are caching it somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom