Can't Start Up
Recently I have been having problems with my computer. Whenever I turn it on, it all starts up normal, but then the monitor just turns off. I've tried it with two monitors, which leads me to believe it's something within the actual PC. The only thing I believe is it is overheating almost instantly. I have been getting that problem when I was able to actually get on. There is actually a rather hefty amount of dust within the PC, which I have yet to remove. Could this be the problem? Possibly it actually slowing down the fans which in result overheats the PC? Any help is strongly appreciated!