cant read mobo cd.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan666

In Runtime
I just reformmated my comp and i need some audio drivers, my mobo came with this cd to install all the drivers but my cd rom drive wont read the disc for some reason...... I know i installed some drivers so the cd rom drive can read the mobo disc but i forgot which drivers it was to read the cd. can anyone help me here????

is the disk scratched? if it is you might consider getting some kind of disk cleaner like disk doctor....if it's not then it might be the cd-rom drive itself....does the drive read any other disks? if it does then test the mobo disk in another drive on another computer....if it still dont work then i hope u can find the drivers for the stuff on the internet if it does then it's the cd-rom drive in your computer. Good luck

i tried downloading sounmax drivers but it says driver cant be found or something..Can someone plz help me find the right driver???

its ad1980 soundmax audio driver..I cant find any..i been searching for very long and i cant get the right one.

nvm, i got it working, its weird what i have to do to get the cd-rom to read the disc. All i did was install couple drives for my mobo and then the cd was readable...lol.... 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom