Can you really game on an iMac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for plenty of video editing programs... i know a video editor that is a mac enthusiast... i use alot of his programs.. and just about all of them are mac exclusive

tell me why this makes sense? {sarcasm}

in case you didnt know, macs use the same hardware pc's do.. soooo... i would say its just that they just invested in getting licensed for mac rather than windows

Bought that nice little blue apple logo :p.

Macs have the editing niche because of historical reasons. Photoshop was on the mac first. Macs had 16bit audio first and several other things. Power PC chips also had much better fpu performance than contemporary x86 chips of the time, so those thing ran much faster on a mac. Things are the way now because of that, even though the differences between a mac and pc are now superficial at best. IMO I would never buy a mac desktop. I really like their laptops, but they have been sagging in quality too. So I really don't know what to think.

macs confuse me a lil bit, i have one at my work and occassionally use it... i would use it alot more but my company fails to give us printer drivers or to network it... so it kinda just sits there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom