Can I trust a China Brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios

Banned
The brand is TCL and a well known reliable store is selling their products... the local newspaper has even done a review on it... hmm...

the item which really caught my eye is the 21" LCD screen tv... best part is that it comes with a 3 year warranty...

btw, im singaporean

that is amazingly cheap for a 21" LCD!!!!

what is the exchange rate between singaporean and american dollars?

sorry to interupt...cheerios if you are singaporean why is it you understand english so well? you seem to understand english as well as most american kids do. do most singaporeans speak or write english?

I think dat's a pretty good deal...
and it comes with 3 yrs warranty, so I think you have nuthing to lose.
Btw, SGD dollar is almost the same like canadian, but canadian is abit higher than SGD.

oops sorrie the newspaper was kinda misleading... they had a picture of a LCD and the caption had sth like 'TCL sells their screens for $200" or something like that... they didnt say it was a colored tv... until i read further, sorrie guys :(

ekÆsine said:
sorry to interupt...cheerios if you are singaporean why is it you understand english so well? you seem to understand english as well as most american kids do. do most singaporeans speak or write english?

erm yep, our first language is english, hmm, btw it is british english...

another thing is that my english differs from my class'... im the top student in there haha... in other words, u dun get to hear 'perfect' english often from a singaporean ;)

besides, although im a chinese, i was born in the united states, north dakota and lived there for 4 years before my dad migrated back, darn, if only i was older i would have asked him to stay put

:(

I wouldn't be to bothered about Asian companies selling components; almost all components are manufactured in Thaiwan anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom