Can I run Doom 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh, on very low settings, ur gfx card is crap, inless u have a newer one. id say low, 800x600.

Yeah most likely on low. HOWEVER....doom3 was made to look good even on low settings. They've tested the system with a Geforce 4, but they had like a geforce4 Ti9800 256 pro or whatever the number was called. I just saw the box for Doom3 and they want atleast 1.5GHz which you got and atleast 384RAM. It doesn't tell us how much ram YOU've got only how much your system is capable of. So it'd be best if you had 512mb of ram. You CAN play doom3 although yeah its mostly gonna be low settings. Like I said, they tried to make it so that it could look good and be playable on a little older systems. If you got a new graphics card it'd make a drastic difference.

Nubius said:
Yeah most likely on low. HOWEVER....doom3 was made to look good even on low settings. They've tested the system with a Geforce 4, but they had like a geforce4 Ti9800 256 pro or whatever the number was called. I just saw the box for Doom3 and they want atleast 1.5GHz which you got and atleast 384RAM. It doesn't tell us how much ram YOU've got only how much your system is capable of. So it'd be best if you had 512mb of ram. You CAN play doom3 although yeah its mostly gonna be low settings. Like I said, they tried to make it so that it could look good and be playable on a little older systems. If you got a new graphics card it'd make a drastic difference.

that's lots of caracters! LOL ;)

yea doom 3 looks real nice on low still. They "supposedly" say it runs in a mx440. it should run on low settings on 800x600 and if u twaeak it a bit on 1024x768.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom