Can I play a DVD audio CD in my car or other CD players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafra

In Runtime
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm sure it's a simple answer :) I was just wondering if I can burn an audio DVD and play it in my cars CD player. I'm going to assume not, which is why I posted 1st instead of wasting a disk.

Thanks for any help!

no unless your cars cd player plays dvd's which prolly doesn't since you said it was a cd player, however if you had a cd/dvd receiver in your car you could make a mp3 dvd/wma dvd oor you could buy a dvd music cd with 7.1 channel sound. what model reciever is it?

I doubt it will work. It's just the stock CD/FM-AM stereo that came in my 2005 Dodge. It doesn't even play MP3 CD's. Was just hoping to get a little more music on a disk :)

Thanks

hey, there is one thing you can do. Get a cheapo mp3 player, like a sandisk sansa, or similar, and get a fm transmitter that plugs into your cigarette lighter. that way you can update your library as you wish, and dont have to wait for the cd to burn.

if you do choose this way, try and find one that charges from the usb port, and get a y splitter for the cig lighter, and run the fm transmitter in one, and a 12v to usb adapter

otherwize, do an overhaul and get a new stereo. a pioneer should work, thats what we got, the one that has the screen that slids out...dont see the point tho, its got like 20ms on the screen, it ghosts soooo bad, so its not even good for movies, its like watching a psp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom