can i do somthing about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

duleekim

Beta member
hi mi name is dulee obviously and i was in search of an answer to mi question/problem

few weeks ago i sent mi labtop to best buy to get it fixed and they told me it would take about 2-3 weeks for me to get it back
also telling me anything on there mite be deleted.

so wen i got home i realized i left mi "picture package" CD in the labtop (lets me transfer records on mi digital video camera onto mi computer) and they told me i would have to wait untill the labtop comes back.

and when mi labtop got back the CD was taped on the out side of the labtop(clear ducktape)

and it looked fine nothing wrong with it.
but when i took the ducktape off it also ripped off the picture on one side of the CD (the side that faces up wen u put it in ur CD-Rom drive)

i thought that side did not affect it.

but wen i put the picturepackage CD into mi labtop, it would not work any more, and worked perfectly fine before i gave mi labtop to them.

is there anything i can do about this?
or is there anything else i can download for free on the internet that mite let me record things from mi digital camera to mi computer.

What he said.

Tell them that them sticking tape on your cd broke it and it doesnt work anymore, its there problem so they can sort it!

ok well ill go talk to them about it, but just incase, does any1 know of any free program i can download that will let me transfer recording on mi digi cam to mi computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom