can anyone give me good tips on how to build a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah and if you would have read around you would have realized that most radeons beat even the Geforce 4 Ti 440's, in the benchmarks i read awhile ago in ut2k3 and quake 3 the radeon 9700 anihilated the Geforce 4 Ti and even the radeon 9500 beat it, which is a much cheaper card and mind you the MX is still alot slower than the Ti version, which got beat horribly..

plus nVidia cards are all made by different companies, so not even ALL geforces are created equal in quality, some made my jankier companies like "PNY" make me laugh, i think "gainward" got the best in quality manufacturing of GeForces, cant remember.

If you can return that GeForce i would and buy a radeon

Ecniv said:
Soyo boards are the best athlon boards out there, chances are, he is new to computers and didnt want to take the time to configure it and work out the kinks of his new computer. Which happens for a few days after every new computer you build.
Actually, I had a Soyo Dragon board for a P4 chip. Couldn't even boot the computer into the BIOS or use a boot disk. Just went to black screen. After I replaced the Soyo board with a Gigabyte board (with the same exact hardware config) it started up no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom