Call of duty Lockups

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i just got done playing cod single player for about 45min, no lockups no nothing, stable mable, it seems like the only time it freezes is online, which is weird, my dsl has been acting very strange lately, it went out the other day and i had to call them and say wtf happend, now its fixed. is it posible that my dsl just roaches for a slight second ( geting a high ping) and it freezing cod? because its somthing to do with it, simply because no freezing in single player

When a computer recieves a high ping the game does not freeze, it will only disconnect. I have never seen that before.

Seems to me you still have something going on in your machine that your not aware of that is using your internet and bringing your system to a memory max while playing CoD.

Many cases of spyware and pest's can cause overload's of memory usage to do there deed's it may be that using the internet reciving more information then you do while playing single player because of the packets being sent to you for each player could cause your system to bog up and then just hault because it has run out of availble juice to keep going.

I would recommend turning your settings in cod all the way down 2 low while playing online and see if anything happens then. Try lessing the usage on your computer and see the game still act's up.

If it does i would recommend and smoke and reload. If the problem gets fixed by turning down settings just to test and see then i dont know what to tell you.

-AddictedSaint

I get serious lag issues in that game with my internet which is strange. But like ^^ said, that wont cause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom