Buying new printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
So my c4280 crapped out and I need a new printer..

So I need something like an all-in-one with a media card reader. It can be wired but if it is connected with a usb cable that fits in the space given, in LENGTH. So for example if the printer is wired it would have to be maximum, 1 and 1 half feet.

Now if it's wireless, then no problem, does that mean all I have to do is plug the power then it prints anywhere in the house?

Now I know there's laser, toner, all that stuff? Which is the best one, for personal use, and economy (ink prices etc..)

It NEEDS to be from this site: Products | Staples®

and then unless it's a good deal then on newegg

THANKS ! :lol:

Budget?

I'm not sure on printers as of late. I'm happy with my HP Deskjet D2530. ;)

Just please do not get the HP All-in-ones. Had too many people complaining about it.

I said, just not the HP line of All-in-one printers. But, whatever you want, I guess.

IMO, Go Canon for all in ones.

I have a Kodak ESP3250 all in one that was like 60 at wal-mart. the cartridges are the cheapest. print quality is decent and it does not have the bloatware that HP printers have.

I throw away the CD when I get any hardware, unless they are ancient :p

Just download the driver. you don't need a pretty program to print.

I know the HP software download was like 1.7Gb that my mom's all-n-one needed and what's worse is it was back when they had dial-up in 2001 and it would have taken 3 days or more LOL. My sister had to download it with her college connection. it never came with the cd for it. that was ****. I know someone else on another forum was showing the HP software on another printer and it took up like 400 some megs of RAM. LOL.

Mine takes 6MB.

I have a Canon MP240. I got it free from a friend, the printer is broken now, but the scanner still works.

Yeah, that Canon should work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom