Buying my Hardware via the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios

Banned
Lets say I want to buy a set of Altec Lansing Consumer Product, 3pc 2.1 Black Console Gaming Speaker System and the price on ebuyer.com is $37.47 right?

Ok heres the question, now, how would I know how much the delivery charges would be? Im living in Singapore by the way, is it wiser to buy the product locally?

One more thing, will the voltage be different cause from what I know, Singapore's voltage differs from other countries...

cheerios said:
Lets say I want to buy a set of Altec Lansing Consumer Product, 3pc 2.1 Black Console Gaming Speaker System and the price on ebuyer.com is $37.47 right?

Ok heres the question, now, how would I know how much the delivery charges would be? Im living in Singapore by the way, is it wiser to buy the product locally?

It should tell you on the site and if your country isn't listed then they don't ship to you and you'll have to find someplace that does:confused:

im sure the shipping charges are going to outweigh any savings you will get from shopping online. I think it would be better just to look around where you live for stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom