Buy powermac G5 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT touch it unless she/he puts it on ebay as buy it now, and you see the price of her shipping/handling.

dont go off ebay to do ebay stuff, if she/he took it off ebay AFTER she/he got your email saying you wanted to buy it. Its a scam if its off ebay, true if its on ebay.

Dont waste your time with squaretrade.

It was on ebay till somebody said they wanted it the same time I emailed her. The person who said they wanted it decieded not so she didnt put it back on ebay because she knew I emailed her and she was to pay for shipping and shipping insaurance.

don't, just from a friend i know, who was selling stuff on ebay. He had talked to someone in the same situation, in this case it was a motorcycle i believe, but the person never got the motorcycle. It was even worse, because no going through ebay meant he couldn't get the person's information, since they didn't make the transaction through ebay. So if it goes sour, you have no way of getting in contact to her, except for email and AIM, which aren't traceable obviously....so i would say don't.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom